Site Map & Rules
You may click on the map to download and print a higher-resolution PDF version.
- RATES: All fees are payable in advance. Rates are for two people per night. $5.00 per night for each extra
person over 7 years of age. There is a 10% discount for military and Good Sam membership.
- CANCELLATIONS – RV SITES: A $10.00 cancellation/processing fee is charged if the reservation is canceled
48 hours prior to the date of arrival. Reservation cancellations made any later than 48 hours prior to the date of arrival
will be charged for one night. To avoid any cancellation/processing fees, consider changing your dates and visiting us another time!
- REFUNDS: Sorry, there are no refunds.
- REGISTRATION: All sites are assigned by the office. All guests and vehicles must be registered.
- QUIET TIME: Quiet hours are between 10:00PM and 7:00AM.
- CHECK OUT TIME: Check out time is at 12:00PM. An hourly parking fee of $4.00 will be charged until 3:00PM.
After 3:00PM, the daily rate applies.
- SMOKERS: Please do not throw cigarette butts on the ground, smoking is prohibited in all facilities.
- RESTROOMS AND SHOWERS: These facilities are available ONLY to our registered guests. Cleaning up after
yourself is appreciated by everyone. No hand laundry or dish washing is permitted in the restrooms. An access code is required.
- LAUNDRY: An access code is required. No pet items are to be washed or dried in the laundry facilities.
- GARBAGE: Garbage must be placed in plastic bags, tied securely and placed in the dumpster. Please be sure to
flatten all cardboard boxes. Do not leave garbage in laundry, restrooms or on your site.
- PETS: Your pet is welcome if kept on a leash no longer than 10 feet and walked outside
of the park. THIS RULE IS STRICTLY ENFORCED. Dogs are not to be left outside or unattended. Pet excretions must be cleaned up promptly.
No excess barking. Pets are not permitted in any of the buildings except for service animals. Do not secure pet leashes to the trees, utility poles, picnic
benches or other park structures. Pet pens may not be placed on the grass at your site.
- WATER PRESSURE: Water pressure in the park is high. Please use water pressure regulator at your site.
- SPEED LIMIT: The speed limit is 10MPH. We are a family campground, always watch for children.
- BICYCLES: Bicycles are only permitted on roadways. No in-line skates, skateboards or roller skates are allowed in the park.
- RV SITES: Campers are required to keep their sites and drive areas neat and orderly at all times. No storage of any kind
is permitted around or under the RV. A site shall be occupied by only one RV. No tents permitted on RV sites.
- CHILDREN: Children are welcome. Parents/guardians are fully responsible for children’s/ward’s behavior at all times.
Children under the age of 10 are not permitted in the laundry room or restrooms unless accompanied by an adult.
- VEHICLES: No more than two approved vehicles may be kept at the RV site. All others must be parked in a
designated area. Please do not park any vehicles on empty RV sites. .
- PICNIC TABLES: Picnic tables are NOT to be moved to another site unless approved by the manager. No BBQ
grills are allowed on the picnic tables.
- PROPANE AND CAMPING SUPPLIES: Sold at the office.
- MAIL: Mail can be accepted at, or mailed from the office. Use our address and your site number.
- PROHIBITED: Firearms, fireworks, clothes lines, generators, soliciting, and driving or parking on the grass.
We also do not allow washing, repairs or maintenance of your RV or vehicles, this includes oil changes. Discharge of
gray/black water on the ground is strictly prohibited.
- TERMINATION/EVICTION: Management reserves the right to terminate tenancy of any site due to park rules violations or
any objectionable conduct. No refunds will be issued for a terminated tenancy.
- OWNERS AND MANAGERS: Are not responsible for any loss due to fire, accidents, personal injury, theft or damage
from any cause. This is private property, and any guest found destroying park property must pay for any and all damages incurred.